Complete ownership of all customer orders from email receipt to outbound shipment.
Communicate to the team what the needs are and the timing of each.
Create and maintain the Production schedule
Create builds according to Production schedule
- Update Customer orders daily via Email
- Maintain a virtual inventory of all finished goods and locations
- Maintain and distribute the Daily Production schedule according to demands
- Create all builds in Quick Books according to produced cases
- Prepare all BOLs and Truck manifest for outbound shipments
Safety Equipment Required:
- All Proper PPE required in the production areas
- Safety footwear (closed toed, leather, skid resistant shoes).
- Other equipment as determined by position.
- Ability to comprehend verbal and written instructions/ procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills for MS Word and MS Excel.
- Team Building/ Team Promoting skills and contributions.
- Attention to detail and reporting – Auditing skills.
- Must have strong Leadership skills and focus.
- Trained in GMP’s and company food safety programs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to maneuver around an array of equipment, bend, stoop, climb and sit.
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily
|Job Category||Supply Chain|