Major Function: Responsible for efficient sanitation and cleanliness of the plant.
- Ability to clean and sanitize food processing equipment
- Ability to handle chemicals, sanitizers in proper matter.
- Ability to record any sanitation report properly.
- Ability to follow sanitation procedures, safety rules, GMP’S
- Ability to understand orders from Supervisor/Leads.
- Ability to read and understand SSOP’s (Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures).
- Ability to work throughout the night.
- Reliable transportation a must.
Safety equipment required: (Company provided)
- Smock/Wet Suit (overalls)
- Safety goggles
- Sanitation boots
- Gloves (acid resistant gloves when needed).
- Ear plugs (as needed)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to endure and work in a heavily water present area.
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily