Following established specifications, good manufacturing practices, and safety procedures, performs the following activities which are not an all encompassing list:
- Fill-in other positions on the line as necessary and rotate positions based on production requirements.
- Interact with colleagues in other areas on the line that have a direct impact on the work being performed to ensure product quality.
- Monitor the quality on the line and inform Area/Line Lead or Supervisor of the issue and provide a resolution.
- Makes sound decisions based on supervisor guidance
- Works in an organized manor to meet daily goals
- Able to accept feedback and modify behavior accordingly
- Self-motivated and continuously looking to improve
- Responsible for work done and focused on improving
- Clearly communicates to others and actively listens
- Builds partnerships for teamwork
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Must have a basic mechanical aptitude, basic math, and a high degree of manual dexterity.
- Must possess a high sense of flexibility and adaptability
- Must have ability to work independently and be responsible for timely completion and accurate work.
- Must be able to work in temperature-controlled environments associated with freezers and refrigerated warehouses.
- Must be able to work with a flexible schedule including overtime and weekend shift coverage.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- May have to bend, crouch and/or walk for a prolonged period of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- May be in a cold environment for extended periods of time
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily