In brief, you will be responsible to;
- Leads technically new product development projects through the innovation process until product launch (often with external and internal partners)
- Translates product concepts into R&D briefings and product attributes
- Lead technical feasibility studies and development for new product ideas
- Set up documentation for an aligned implementation in the factory
- Implements new and improved products into the production plants in cooperation with the plant team.
- Graduate of Food Science or applicable related field (i.e. sciences) from reputable University, Project management and Six Sigma literacy is plus.
- Prior work experience of 3-5 years in an FMCG environment with exposure to NPD, innovations and Project Management.
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel
- Communication Skills
- Excellent communication to internal and external team members is critical for managing project status.
- You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset. Strong excel and solving problem methodology skills needed.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Empathy – listening to the customer
- You’re known for your empathy. You listen more and talk less, and therefore truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience.
What we offer you
- Fast growing company with great opportunities for growth.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify. #urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily