Urban Farmer, Industry-leading specialty dough innovator with proprietary formulations – manufacturer of a highly differentiated and growing portfolio of plant-based, specialty dough products including better-for-you (“BFY”) pizzas, crusts, flatbreads, breadsticks, cheese bread, empanadas, tortillas, and sandwich buns seeking Director of Sales, Food Service.
Provides dynamic sales leadership across the Foodservice channel. Tenaciously expand Urban Farmer distribution via direct, broker and distributor networks. Develop Customer relationships to create win/win solutions. Build a Foodservice strategy that elevates Urban Farmer’s brand awareness and accelerates growth. Relationships with pizza chains and culinary experiences are a plus.
- Manage Customer relationships directly or through broker/distributor networks
- Prospect development via direct/broker/distributor. Ability to acquire/expand customer base
- Experience in managing complexity associated with multiple modes of distribution
- Ability to understand/communicate product features
- Ability to create/lead strategy. Strategy become catalyst for growth and alignment
- Understands or can lever Industry/category knowledge to customers/brokers/distributor’s
- Strong presentation development and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills to create win/win solutions
- Some history in developing customer plans or joint business plans
- Understand/lead industry/category trends
- Understands the role of branded and private label products to the broader category
- Ability to lead/innovate in a less developed segments
- Successfully manages cross-functional relationships which supports broader organizational strategies
- Accurately Forecast/communicate customer demand
- Ability to understand ROI and P & L management
- Some history in contract negotiation
- History of working with syndicated data. The ability to turn information/knowledge into business drivers
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years foodservice experience
- Medium-big Pizza Chain experience is helpful
- Managing the complexity of multiple distribution networks is beneficial
- Effective written and oral communicator
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. We value the diversity of our workforce. Urban Farmer values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses. Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
Urban Farmer offers qualified individuals benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k. We are open to have the individual work remotely providing responsibilities are met.