Performs testing on food products and ingredients. Communicate very well with other departments regarding compliance to Quality Standards and specifications.
- Ensure compliance to finish product weight requirements
- Daily scale and thermometer verification
- Periodic monitoring of metal detector (CCP monitoring)
- Sanitation activities verification
- Conduct ATP equipment swabbing
- Gluten testing
- Allergen Testing
- Pizza quadrant checks
- Finished product lot code verification
- Daily GMP compliance verification
- Any other additional task as assigned by supervisor
Safety Equipment Required:
- Lab Coats (Company Provided)
- Safety footwear (closed, slip resistant).
- Latex gloves (Company Provided)
- Hearing Protection as needed (Company Provided)
- Other Equipment as determined by position
- Ability to comprehend verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator.
- Good communication skills.
- Trained in GMP’s and company food safety programs.
- Basic computer skills for MS Word and MS Excel
- Team Building/ Team Promoting skills and contributions
- Attention to detail- Auditing Skills.
- Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours minimum
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
- Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily