Performs testing on food products and ingredients. Communicate very well with other departments regarding compliance to Quality Standards and specifications.
- In the event of an extended leave or absence another member of the QA team will be utilized to ensure continuity of essential tasks.
- Ensure compliance to finish product weight requirements
- Daily scale and thermometer verification
- Periodic monitoring of metal detector (CCP monitoring)
- Sanitation activities verification
- Conduct ATP equipment swabbing
- Gluten testing
- Allergen Testing
- Pizza quadrant checks
- Finished product lot code verification
- Daily GMP compliance verification
- Any other additional task as assigned by supervisor
Safety Equipment Required:
- Lab Coats (Company Provided)
- Safety footwear (closed, slip resistant).
- Latex gloves (Company Provided)
- Hearing Protection as needed (Company Provided)
- Other Equipment as determined by position
- Ability to comprehend verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator.
- Good communication skills.
- Trained in GMP’s and company food safety programs.
- Basic computer skills for MS Word and MS Excel
- Team Building/ Team Promoting skills and contributions
- Attention to detail- Auditing Skills.
- Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours minimum.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
- Medically fit to handle minor exposures to strong and diluted chemical solutions.Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily