Major Function: Supervise and coordinate employee’s activities in the Production Department.
- Coordinate production for the plant.
- Ensure quality specifications are met.
- Supervise, motivate and train production workers.
- Working knowledge of baking is a plus.
- Coordinate with R&D and QA all production (new products, special runs, etc.)
- Coordinate with Maintenance any set-up, machine problems to ensure that quality and productivity are met.
- Ensure that all Safety rules, OSHA requirements and Company Policies are followed.
- Food experience
- Computer literate
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Basic Math
- Trained in SQF System
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily