About the Position
In brief, you will be responsible to;
- Leads technically NPD projects through the innovation process until product launch (often with external and internal partners)
- Translates product concepts into R&D briefings and product attributes
- Supports technical feasibility studies and development for new product ideas
- Set up documentation for an aligned implementation in the factory
- Implements new and improved products into the production plants in cooperation with the plant team.
- Supports S&OP analysis and Data
- Graduate of Food Science or applicable related field (i.e. sciences), Project management and Six Sigma literacy is plus.
- Prior work experience of 3-5 years in an FMCG environment with exposure to NPD, innovations and Project Management.
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of Technology skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel
- Communication Skills
- Excellent communication to internal and external team members is critical for managing project status.
- You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset. Strong excel and solving problem methodology skills needed.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
What we offer you
- Fast growing company with great opportunities for growth.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity and at-will Employer. Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily