Following established specifications, good manufacturing practices, and safety procedures, performs the following activities which are not an all encompassing list:
- Fill-in other positions on the line as necessary and rotate positions based on production requirements.
- Interact with colleagues in other areas on the line that have a direct impact on the work being performed to ensure product quality.
- Monitor the quality on the line and inform Area/Line Lead or Supervisor of the issue and provide a resolution.
- Makes sound decisions based on supervisor guidance
- Works in an organized manor to meet daily goals
- Able to accept feedback and modify behavior accordingly
- Self-motivated and continuously looking to improve
- Responsible for work done and focused on improving
- Clearly communicates to others and actively listens
- Builds partnerships for teamwork
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Must have a basic mechanical aptitude, basic math, and a high degree of manual dexterity.
- Must possess a high sense of flexibility and adaptability
- Must have ability to work independently and be responsible for timely completion and accurate work.
- Must be able to work in temperature-controlled environments associated with freezers and refrigerated warehouses.
- Must be able to work with a flexible schedule including overtime and weekend shift coverage.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- May have to bend, crouch and/or walk for a prolonged period of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- May be in a cold environment for extended periods of time
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO.
Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily