Performs wide variety of functions related to Customer Service & Support. Strong customer service skills within a food manufacturing environment.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Work with our Sales Teams
- Support customer service-related activities such as promotions
- Assist the team in resolving customer questions or concerns
- Successfully leads productive meetings through preparation, leadership, and time management
- Keep track of daily targeted goals
- Execute any action steps required from meetings
- Assists with special projects, as needed
- Strengthen customer service with reliable interface with customers, team members, and Company contacts.
- Build relationships to foster commerce, knowledge, and consumer loyalty
- Knowledge of Urban Farmer, the Company, its Terms of Sale, and policies.
- Understand strategies, tactics, and priorities to be able to accurately and effectively perform job duties.
- Reliable, timely, and precise interface and follow through with customers, team members, and Urban Farmer contacts.
- Courteous, professional countenance in all dealings.
- Qualify and activate direct supply to retail brick and mortar stores, eCommerce businesses, consumers, and distributors.
- Research and communicate with potential and existing wholesale customers.
- Follow, report on, and coordinate with our customer activities and needs.
- Communication with Sales Team and Regional Reps regarding opportunities, customer activities, and pertinent information.
- Consistently contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of pertinent company databases and business information.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Function well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan, organizes, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
- Solid work ethic with a high level of energy ( “roll-up-sleeves” approach).
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package with a great family work environment.
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Urban Farmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. We value the diversity of our workforce. Urban Farmer values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses. Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must be eligible to work in the USA – We participate in E-Verify.
#urbanfarmercareers #urbanfarmer #urbanfarmerfamily